• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sportman show alumacraft tournament

jnwb

In this pic, it would be nice if they put an additional seat base right in the middle of the two rear seats. In our oldie original TP175 we have that third seat base and it is great when fishing three people, it just balances it better and gives that last guy more leg room on both sides, not just one. I think somebody else mentioned it above. We have it, and the fuel tank is directly below it, so not sure what else other than cost might keep them from doing it... and prolly only $20.... would just make it more flexible.

Heres another I found.

full-32101-41451-pro.jpg

So, being this is the same as trophy hull it should be good in big water? I am looking for a boat I can hit bigger lakes and Lake Michigan a couple maybe up to six times a year. What you guys think??? I also fish some small lakes around the metro.

There are other color options but only pics of that one color scheme. Its copper, not orange.

The dash on the Tournament Pro looks to have FAR more room for large electronics than the others. That was one of the things they said they were addressing.

I was joking about the Bengals comment.

I wonder why they haven't put full specs up on the HSOforum yet.

I agree seeing the full diagrams, sizes, hp ratings, storage layout and so forth would be nice.

Seems odd that the other new boats for this year made the catalog and on the HSOforum, but the T-Pro has been really quiet up till now.

I think they are reacting to a void in their lineup and this kind of came together late.

I haven't had my boat on a great lake but been on mille lacs leech vermilion and lake of the woods many times and were never concerned. A trophy is definitely better built for that with the higher freeboard (sides) but if you make trips to BIG water a small number of times and are able to do it around the weather the tournament sport/pro is more than capable.

I have been in four footers many times on mille lacs and while it wasn't the most fun it was definitely not scary by any means.