• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best place to buy Polaris parts

chucker

Where is the best place to buy Polaris parts locally(MPLS) or on the Internet.

I've just purchased a project ATV. A 02 Polaris Xpedition 425. Looking for a good source for parts? The unit has the whole rear end tore down from the swing arm back. Looks like it needs the swing arm bearings and the rear rims and tires plus every nut, bolt, screw, washer, that it will take to re-assemble. Luckly most all of the major components look to be there.

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Hey there Chucker...

It's an 02 and it's a "project" ATV? shocked.gif WOW.... I'd love to hear the story behind this one... How about a pic?

As far as a "local" parts source, the only folks I can personally recommend is the guys at the South St. Paul Hitching Post. They've been real good to me in the past.

Online... Don't know off hand, but I'll do some checking around for you.

------------------
M-H (aka: Dan)

[This message has been edited by Moose-Hunter (edited 07-24-2004).]

Thanks guys...I will check out those sources.

You got it...crashed toys, what a great site. I'm not sure who had this thing b/4 I got it but it looks like its been run through the ringer. Motor runs great and with a lot of TLC I think it should be a pretty fun toy!!!

partsland dot com is a pretty cool HSOforum, to bad Polaris only lets them charge list price on parts.

[This message has been edited by chucker (edited 07-26-2004).]