• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tri-Tronics Field 70 repair

MinnesotaMike

I have an older Field 70 transmitter that had a battery issue. The connector is fine it is just the wires to the plastic battery connector that are corroded and will not stay in the connector. Is there a place that can just replace the plastic connector?

I'd rather not send it in for a minimun $100 simple repair.

Thx,

Mike

Call the Collar Clinic in Traverse City Michigan one of their Techs maybe able to give you advise. They repaired my Field 70 when I had one and have also worked on my Pro200. They have always been helpful on the phone. Tri Tronics has been bought out by Garmin so I do not know the status of getting support for legacy products

Mwal

Thx Mwal,

I did send TT an e-mail and it said to search the web for repair service.

I responded to that and they sent a more informative e-mail stating they don't repair the older Field 70.

I will just cut the connector off and solder the wires together.

Thx,

Mike