• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stolen trail cam south of St Cloud

jdon

Stolen trail camera Moultrie d40 south of st cloud. Had it out for 3 weeks in a great spot. Went to pull the card and its gone. Please come forward, you can keep the cam, I want what's on that card.

Private land. The landowner lets me hunt and one other person. I spoke with the landowner and explained the situation. The landowner is going to ask the other hunter, whom I have never ran into or seen any other sign of (stand, footprints etc). If its not him and I can feel confident that it is not, then someone was trespassing big time.

I had my first one stolen a couple years ago. It was out a grand total of 4 days on private land. I'm 99 percent sure who took it and spoke to some of my law enforcement friends and was pretty much told that there isn't much they can do unless they were to confess, which we all know would never happen. I called the landowner and he said he forgot to tell me not to put anything out that wasn't bolted and chained to something. He said they'd had 7 cameras and 6 ladder stands stolen in about 5 years. I don't hunt that land anymore but hunt the adjacent land. This landowner said basically the same thing. Its very tempting to get a camera that texts or emails the pictures just to catch them in the act.