• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

excitment

rcook72

Can't wait fellas 2 weeks until Missouri. My hunting partner went down today to drop off the camper and put out some cameras and stands. 8 bucks in the day light moving. 3 shooters this one being the smallest. Lowsy picture off his video camera but you get the idea.

full-10057-38075-img950425.jpg

The SMALLEST!!! I'll be following you down.

I assume you guys are not going through a guide since you are dropping a camper off.

I've hunted with a guide down there 3 times. Two nine pointers, one P&Y and the trip I didn't get a deer I saw a 135 and a 160 class. I really liked hunting down there. Good Luck!

Yeah Stud the Smallest of the 3 shooters! Thanks for the good luck. My brother in law went down with Paul Korn from A1 to look at some leases and on the way home knocked on some doors. Got a yes for almost 600 acres (2 farms) one land owner. We still are in awe that it happened. No other hunters. He said they bucks are really rubbing and scrapping down there. I have been picking it apart on google earth. Can't wait to get down there. Hopefully I can score like you down there.

Stud- License is $225. Now still not that bad. Badger Tombstone creek sounds like they do a ton of great work and awesome food plots. Paul is supposed to be editing footage and putting a elk hunt I videoed for my brother in law last year in Wyoming.

From reading his HSOforum sounds like his customers are repeat customers and they like the work they do. Good Luck, hope to see some great pictures from your hunt.