• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Seen my hero tonight.

leech~~

Wasn't sure where to post this? In the Archery or Waterfowl thread? confused

On my way home from being skunked bow hunting this weekend I had some young guy buzz by me doing 70 on the free way with a duck boat and gear and a nice 8 point buck all piled in the back of his pickup! shocked

He must have had a Great weekend! smile

Um, it was me.

I had to get my duck boat and gear out of storage and deliver it to the buyer so he could get out of town for his trip. I hit the buck just before getting on the freeway. There goes the money for the boat...

I shoulda waved, sorry!

wink

Um, it was me.

I had to get my duck boat and gear out of storage and deliver it to the buyer so he could get out of town for his trip. I hit the buck just before getting on the freeway. There goes the money for the boat...

I shoulda waved, sorry!

wink

Ya, I know where you live and this was in Maple Grove! Ha. wink I did zoom up to give the guy a thumbs up but he was just intent at traveling 70mph and didn't look over when I honked. But I was pulling my 17' Starcraft and could not keep up.

This thread is great. It reminds me of two years ago when I was headed down to the airport for a work trip Sunday afternoon of gun opener. This guy was driving this tiny ford fiesta of whatever they call those things with a huge 14 pointer strapped to the top of it. I was alongside him for a good couple of miles so I got to count. He just had this real serious look on his face like he had to get to his destination without losing it. This is the first time in about 10 years where work doesn't have me flying somewhere on gun opener weekend and am looking forward to being able to be out there unless I've tagged out! Even then, I'm thinking I'll pretty much invite myself along with someone just to sit out in the woods with them. Ha.

What you saw was exactly why this is getting to be the best time of year though! I'd take 1 January, 1 May and 10 Octobers if I could have em. smile

Well Tracy, you have always knewn that you are my Laker Hero, so Ducks and Bucks shouldn't be anything new! laugh