• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trailer

The Chemist

The trailer I have is a tilt bed. It's not that hard to load. 8x8, but to tie it down it takes me a while I use a heavy rope. I am looking for something that will either have the back end fold up or maybe even an enclosed. Nothing too big though. Just big enough to fit the 4-wheeler in so maybe 4x5 or 4x6.

Maybe I'll have to try to design the ultimate in Permanent/Portable fishouses for ATV/Snowmobile users.

Have a back end like a cattle trailer where you could drive it in. Also an access door. to keep it warm when fishing. A piece of plywood would cover the floor during transportation. Crank up wheels.

If there is anything out there like this let me know.

The crank up wheel fish house manufacturers I'm sure could help. I know Franks RV has made crank up houses where the ATV fits in the back.

As far as tieing down your machine, Buy a set of "straps" at least for an easier method. This would be much faster than trying to tie a rope on.

I use a two place tilt bed trailer. I installed heavy duty(36,000#+) eye bolts to the bed. Nice solid place to hook the ratchet straps too.

I have seen pics of a fishhouse that holds one ATV. If I find the site again I will post a link.