• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bear Trailers

bonefish

I'm continuing my search for a good used trailer and found a dealer that purchased a load of #2800 Bear bunk trailers and selling them for less than most of the used trailers I've looked at. They are new, but have some paint flaws or surface rust. They are all brown/camo color so it's an easy fix - if needed. I'm not familiar with the Bear brand. I think they are the trailer for G3 boats. Has anyone had any experience with them?

you are right about them being the trailer used by G3. they look like okay trailers. does the one you looked at have the removable hitch on it. they don't make a folding hitch on their trailers. If I was to get a G3 boat with one of these trailers I would order the trailer in black(which is a option on some of the dlx models of the G3 boats).

I have a Bear trailer under my 22foot pontoon boat. It's served me well for the past 7 years. I average about 5,000 miles a year travelling on it. The trailers are made near the G3 factory in Lebanon Missouri. I had one issue with the jack on the front of it breaking the first year. I called them and they shipped me another one free.