• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Replacement parts for goose call.

u tried emailing the company?
my cuzin had a primos shaved reed and the gut fell out of his while we were walking through knee high water and hip high mud. he email primos and they sent him a new set of guts, and a whole new call. i would try that first. if that dont work he might sell you the new call he recieved from primos, never used it and has it laying around i bet. come to think of it he never even used the one he got the guts for, backup call i suppose. good luck on the search

------------------
this is just my 2 cents
Pooh

[This message has been edited by Pooh (edited 09-15-2004).]

You can get a wedge from Mick Lacy. Or you can get components from Greg Keats at gregkeats.com. Ammo Craft may have a wedge that will fot...last time I was there...the only loose parts around were for Grounds calls...but as far as a wedge goes...you can get any, and take it home and sand it 'til it fits.

Yesterday I lost the black plastic filler piece the holds the reed and sound chamber in place on my mick lacey short reed. Any body know where I can get a new one? I know most of the short reeds use the same guts so it shouldn't be too hard to find but I don't think I've ever seen them at gander or cabelas. The only other place I could think of would be ammo craft. Any ideas?