Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Replacement parts for goose call.

Recommended Posts

u tried emailing the company?
my cuzin had a primos shaved reed and the gut fell out of his while we were walking through knee high water and hip high mud. he email primos and they sent him a new set of guts, and a whole new call. i would try that first. if that dont work he might sell you the new call he recieved from primos, never used it and has it laying around i bet. come to think of it he never even used the one he got the guts for, backup call i suppose. good luck on the search

this is just my 2 cents

[This message has been edited by Pooh (edited 09-15-2004).]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can get a wedge from Mick Lacy. Or you can get components from Greg Keats at gregkeats.com. Ammo Craft may have a wedge that will fot...last time I was there...the only loose parts around were for Grounds calls...but as far as a wedge goes...you can get any, and take it home and sand it 'til it fits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday I lost the black plastic filler piece the holds the reed and sound chamber in place on my mick lacey short reed. Any body know where I can get a new one? I know most of the short reeds use the same guts so it shouldn't be too hard to find but I don't think I've ever seen them at gander or cabelas. The only other place I could think of would be ammo craft. Any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.