Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Recommended Posts

Maybe this is just an opinion of mine that should go away, but... Today I just got my MN Waterfowl Stamp, but the MN DNR License (sticky paper certfying purchase) came from Tennessee. Why is this? Why can we not just have a MN company do this type of work? It is just printed from a ELS computer - I am sure some guy at home would print these off and mail for the same price. (oh, I bought stamp from Internet.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.