• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fished Winni yesterday with A couple of my fishing buddies. We were hoping for lakers and white perch. No white perch but but we managed 11 lakers between us and some huge yellow perch. It was a really fun day. I wish I had put sunblock on earlier thn I did. I got the worst sunbird and was sick throwing up all night long. There was one development that I will report more on tomorrow. wink

We were using white tube jigs and Swedish pimples. Oddly enough, two lakers came on a 5mm tungsten jig with plastic. We focused on 35-40' of water. When the laker bit died down we moved inside a cove to a 24' hole and pounded the yellows.

Snapshot33-10-201310-05AM.png

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

Conditions look good Tim. How much longer do you think the ice will hold up there? I might make a final trip next week. I have a ton of stuff to do to prep the boat this yr. But I'll fish until I can get the boat out of storage,which with the weather we have been having wont be to long.

Spike

The ice is in really good shape. It didn't start getting sloppy until late in the day but it isn't very deep so it didn't matter. I was surprised how thick the clear ice is, probably 12" where we fished near Centrr Harbor.