• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CocaCola Cruiser

Mr. Ice bobber

I'm out fishing right now and have a pack of these with me. I'm trying to get the glow stick to glow. I just snapped one in half trying to crack it like a normal glow stick. How do I get it to light up?

haha im pretty sure i know what your talking about. read the back of the package the little orange sticks that it come with are "viz sticks" they are not lights. but you can buy the 4 mm lights if you can find them. I did the same thing you did broke one in half then read.

Loooool that's funny, not laughing at u laughing with you. I've done that many times, found something didn't work then read the destructions. Hope ur catching fish at least

Just found out about these bobbers a couple of weeks ago. They are slick with the little stick in the top make's it much easier to see the bobber in the front hole of a flip over house.