• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
harvey lee

StrikeMaster's Customer service is the best

Just got back from StrikeMaster.

The issue I had was there are 2 gussets that are welded from the cutting head up to the shaft to support the cutting head. One of the supports had a clean break in it. Looked like it was cut exactly in 2. NO idea how that happened. Stress crack maybe, we will never know.

They set the pitch correctly and I am going to weld the gusset back where it was set by the shop and I will be golden. Freak break but noone to blame but the steel.

While there, they noticed my t handle that is attached to my starter pull rope was damaged or broke a little on one end so they gave me a new one to put on. I had also cut the rubber bungee that holds the blade cover on and was using a bungee strap I had. They put a new one of those on also.

Brought me the auger and there was no charge,

The reps were as friendly as can be and got right on the job.

Not sure how one beats that CS at all.

Thanks StrikeMaster.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• A lot of talk about a lot of nothing...until it is actually something! 🤔😏  As long as Thibs is here I believe that Jimmy has  chance to stay.  If Jimmy were to leave I would be surprised if he stayed in the west but if he did matching him up with LAbron would be a tough duo to build around.
    • A lot of good looking recipes on Old Bay's s i t e : Old Bay Recipes
    • I too am going to try that, done it with burger before.  I think with shrimp I'd maybe pre-cook the taters some, half way??  then cut foil cause shrimp cook super fast!!  thanks for the idea!!   and old bay is a must on that!!!
    • Thanks big d, I wanna give it a shot as well!!
    • The recipe I sort of followed said to cook it for 15-17 minutes at 350 but it took about 25-30 minutes to get the potatoes done even though I sliced them thin.   It's worth a try. We do a shrimp boil sometimes when we go camping with a group. I do it in the turkey pot and follow the recipe from Old Bay seasoning w-e-b-s-i-t-e except I like to add some chicken as well. It is very good and everyone loves it. 
    • How long and what temp did you cook this? Looks really good I want to give it a try now.
    • Chops, brats, asparagus, onions and mushrooms in the foil and a little Malbec
    • Shrimp boil in foil packets on the pellet grill. Potatoes, corn, Andouille sausage, shrimp, lemon slices, butter and Cajun seasoning. I usually use some Old Bay in my shrimp boil but I was out and didn't know it until I started putting it all together.      
    • Hello from Sunset Lodge!

In Minnesota, walleyes and pike have been found using crank-baits on the south side of Oak Island.  Walleye have also been caught pulling spinners in 26-30 feet using gold and green.

In Ontario, walleye have been very active using pink and orange jigs on the breaks of reefs or casting shallow crank-baits in 8-12 feet by rocky shoreline points.  A good mixed bag of smallmouth and pike have been found with the walleye as well.

Musky fishing has really picked up with lots of fish over 40+ inches.  Fishing sand and weedy bays near rock reefs have produced well using buck-tails, small crank-baits and top-water baits. 

Until next week!
      Sunset Lodge