• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Purchasing a vex fs1000 camera today.....

younggun

Any last minute yay's or nay's? Anybody pick one up and have comments or reviews? They were heavily discounted at the ice expo and a few stores are sold out so I know they are out on the ice somewhere. Just haven't heard too many thoughts or opinions.

Thanks

Bought an fs2000DT the other day love. It works great for finding what you're fishing over. Weeds, rocks, ext. the color is amazing. But just like any camer, it doesn't work too well in the dark. Lights help a little bit I usually shy away from it. It also helps to look at it inside. It's hard to see in the sun light. Plus the depth is always off and it seems that I have to reset it evertime I want to use it. But you won't have a problem with that. It's a great camera. You'll enjoy it!

I have been using a Vex Scout 1000 for three years great unit good battery life etc it's been trouble free bought a spare from Reeds they were on sale didnt need it but couldn't pass up the price . Don't see any need for the 2000 with temp and direction more trouble than it's worth that goes for the Marcams as well only my opinion. You made a good choice .