• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2013 Chilakoot Bowhunters 3D Shoot Schedule

DonBo

2013 CHILAKOOT

PUBLIC SHOOT SCHEDULE

January 20th - 30 Target 3-D

February 17th - 30 Target 3-D

March 17th - 30 Target 3-D

April 21st - 30 Target 3D Challenge Shoot

May 19th - 30 Target 3-D

June 8th 3D - *60th Celebration 40 Target 3D

June 9th - Challenge Shoot *60th Celebration 40 Target 3D

August 18th - 30 Target 3D Bowhunters Warm-up

Be sure to check out our 60th Anniversary weekend shoot June 8th & 9th. There will be several vendors on hand. We'll be giving away AT LEAST 3 new bows of your choice along with NICE hourly prizes throughout the weekend. If you only make one 3D shoot this year, this is the one!

Well, right now my daughter is out because of practice but I'm gonna hit up a guy I fish with and another guy and his son from church and see if we can't get a 4some together. We probably can't get there untill 1 or 130 with Church. Thanks Don!

Randy

Shooting our 3D on Saturday, I was really happy to hear all the referrals to go shoot your 3D at Chilakoot.

We are planning atleast once this year and hopefully soon.

I know we are out for the April one, we are heading to Washington DC for business.

Looking forward to it.

Shooting our 3D on Saturday, I was really happy to hear all the referrals to go shoot your 3D at Chilakoot.

We are planning atleast once this year and hopefully soon.

I know we are out for the April one, we are heading to Washington DC for business.

Looking forward to it.

Rippinlip, what is your club?

If you only make it to Chilakoot once this year, do it in June. We're having our 60th Anniversary and we're doing it up big! Two days, 40 targets each day. Door prizes, including three new bows, vendors, camping, youth into to archery, trophy displays, etc.

More info to come.

Faribault Archery Club

A bunch of us were talking during league about other 3D shoots around the area and Chilakoot was mentioned and very highly recommended.

I just put the June shoot on my calendar.

Trying to convince the wife to try a winter shoot and head over there in March.

Post up your public shoots. Faribault isn't that far, there's a bunch of us that travel around to other clubs just about every weekend till turkey hunting and summer fishing take over.

I've heard some good things about your club too, but have never been there.

Thanks Don,

I know our club is hosting this years 2013 MSAA shoot in April.

The shoot will be located in Owatonna at 4 Season's Centre.

Our next indoor 3D shoot will be held March 9th & 10th.

Located at the indoor range at the Rice County Fair Grounds.

Mark

Next Chilakoot Shoot this Sunday, March 17.

30 Rhinhart 3D targets set at realistic hunting distances. $10 for adults, as always kids under 16 shoot free.

This weekend in Owatonna our archery club (FAC) is hosting the MSAA shoot, but along with that we are also having a 3D shoot that is open to all, not just for the shooters in the tournament.

I shot that indoor 3D at the state tournament yesterday. Really enjoyed it, nice set-up, nice targets. Was my first indoor 3D.

Sunday, April 21st will be the next Chilakoot Shoot. Sure hope all the snow's gone by then. crazy

Sunday, April 21st will be the next Chilakoot Shoot. Sure hope all the snow's gone by then.

Don, the Indianhead Archery League calls Sunday's shoot a "challenge shoot". Is this any different than 3D?

3D shoot this Sunday the 21st.

It is called a challenge shoot because the scoring is different. You can shoot from your choice of stakes, scoring is different from each. Closest is an 8 for a vital, farthest is a 12. Vital is a lung shot, not heart. Anything outside the lung area is negative points.

Same set-up, same targets, just different scoring. Weather's starting to warm. Hope to see everyone there!

Confirmed I will be there with a couple people tomorrow. Is anyone else going to be there? We should be there about 10 or so.

Don, I know you will be there. I hope to run into you sometime there.

I shot it this morning, and although the weather was lousy it was enjoyable. I particularly liked the rubber ducks (knocked one off) and the buck climbing the tree. I wish more courses would do funny things like that.

It was a fun shoot, I will be back for the June hunt. I looked for you Don, but you were out on the course somewhere. Dan, and I ended up shooting with Mike, the Vice President, he was a blast to shoot with.

Our club is hosting 1 of many outdoor 3D shoots this weekend.

Shoot location: Ahlman’s Gun Shop & Range

9525 W. 230th St. Morristown, MN

35 Target 3-D SHOOT

Saturday, April 27th: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM

Sunday, April 28th: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM

Yep, I belong to the Faribault Archery Club.

The wife and I are going, I think she is shooting this one too...

Now that we are done traveling for a few weeks, I am going to be taking in a lot of 3D's.

Maybe I can take Waseca in this weekend as well.

Was fun in Washington DC this past weekend, lots of green grass and 70's!

I went to 3 3D shoots this past weekend. I made Pass Thru's, and Straight Rivers on Saturday, then went up to Chilakoot's on Sunday. It was fun, not sure I could do it every weekend though.

30 Target 3D this Sunday, May 19. The snow's all gone! smile

Mark your calender for next month: June 7,8,9. Our 60th Anniversary!

Starting off Friday evening with a meet & greet Spaghetti Dinner. Camping nearby. Free shuttle to and from campground.

Saturday: 40, 3D Rinehart targets. Prize giveaways every hour, INCLUDING a brand new Mathews Creed.

Sunday: 40, 3D Rinehart targets. (New Set-Up) Prize giveaways every hour, INCLUDING a brand new Mathews Creed and another new top-of-the-line bow of your choice. (up to $900 value)

Vendors, prizes, taxidermy, vintage archery.

Free intro to archery for youth. We'll be giving away 4 new Genisis Packages along with two top-line youth bows.

Our biggest event ever, don't miss it!