• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JohnK

Skagit River and Cascade Mountains

Not quite as cold as MN, only about 29 there this morning. This is usually a prime eagle watching location this time of year, unfortunately today we only saw a few, and none doing anything more interesting than sitting on a branch.

DSC_1175_edt.jpg

John I've been in your neck of the woods this week. Some of the most beautiful weather I've ever seen for this time of the year out there! A bit windy in Portland yesterday though! Seattle was absolutely perfect!

You were here at just the right time Dan, the weather has been great, this morning was about perfect...and now we're back to the usual winter weather, low 40's and rain, just about the most miserable weather there is.

Nice pic John. I too was exiled there..the beauty was stunning at first but the cold rain in winter and clouds were depressing so i packed up and left...i was young and not enough social life for me at the time. i still have family there in concrete area..hang in there...