• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Livers - Anyone tried them?

hey merk.......yea i used to out of nords. i quit eating them when i heard critter organs arent good for ya. you definetley need to aguire a taste for them. and then i started not really caring for them. i usually just fried them like the fish but doing it first for an appitizer and you must eat them hot!!!

the other thing is you have to eat them the day of cleaning the fish. i also was told these livers need to be deep red...........typically out of the females the liter colored oned dont use!

Yeah, I would personally try to stay away from things that that filter contaminants, and hence store them, especially from a large fish, but if you must..... a light dusting in flour and flash fry in bacon fat.... who knows, maybe the bacon fat will clog up your arteries first and the Pcbs or mercury wont be an issue wink