• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting the full moon this week?

I know it's Christmas week and everybody is hopefully spending time with their families but with the full moon happening on the 28th(i believe) is anybody going to try and drop a couple yotes if they get the chance? If so, what does your preparations include? Do you basically head out as to bowhunt with the de-scenting, scent free clothes, spray, etc? What areas are you targeting this time of year, wide open areas, woodlands, highlands, lowlands? What type of calls would work right now, rabbit distress, pup distress?

I'll be hunting this week. Always use the wind to your advantage, just like bowhunting. It never hurts to hang your clothes outside all season either. I'll be hunting near swamps this year. Most of the fox and coyotes are hunting for mice in the cattails this year, with all of the snow we've had.