• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Our first spear house build

northerndave

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks, really nice of you to say and I appreciate it.

I'm just glad the kid still thinks I'm cool enough to hang out with. lol!

He's learning, I'm learning, and we're both having fun.

This alone makes it all worth while.

I have another 7 1/2 months and ill be starting my own adventure! After reading all this its gonna be one fun road ahead!!!!

You gotta be a really cool Dad to do all that for him, really really cool you guys can do this together!

Yes congrats!

I heard on the news last night that the General, Stormin Norman has passed away. That's very sad for me, he was really something. Not sure why I'm mentioning it here... But I'm very proud to be able to tell people, and to tell my kids that I met him once. 1991, Saudi Arabia. He shook my hand and spoke to me. He was a giant of a man, literally and figuratively.

RIP General, may our schools and history books carry your story forward in time.

My boy stuck his first pike yesterday. I cant show a pic because the only picture i have is of the fish with the spear in it. He ate his pike last night in our sleeper house where we are set up for walleye. The spear house is 3 miles from our walleye shack, he's been going to it by snowmobile. The wood stove is awesome, the spear works great, pulles the house to its spot with snowmobile. It's all working out great.

Resampled_2013-01-27_11-45-06_162.jpg

This little decoy was in with the variety pack of old decoys my dad sent to my boy.

Make sure to have someone who knows what they are looking at to take a look at your old decoys before you actually use them... some genuine old decoys can be worth some bucks.