• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kitty Cat or Z120

MNUser

I hate to direct you to HSOList but I've seen lots of Z120 & Kitty Cats on there. Those sleds also hold their value well. Some of the older Kitty Cats are selling for more than the newer ones.

Otherwise, I'd check Tradin' Times newspaper you can pick up at the local gas station. TraderOnline dot com would also be a good shot. They publish auto trader newspapers as well as Tradin' Times.

Probably aren't alot of sleds listed in the Star Trib. yet.

Its also coming up on Haydays in Lino Lakes. Pretty much the biggest snowmobile swap meet in the country. You should be able to find what you want there.

I can't help you with where to buy, but can give you a little advice. I have had both for my kids and the 120 is a much better sled for them. Kitty cats get stuck in hard pack almost and by the time the kids are big enough to handle them the are to big for the machine. Just my opinions, and I know the 120 costs more but you'll be much happier with it.