• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Under Armour Scent Control Apparel

Beast26

Gonna try a cheap base layer (Team Realtree thermals), sweatshirt, and top it off with the Rut Scent Control jacket and pants this weekend. Anxious to see how the stuff will perform. Looks to be of solid construction, and I like the slot for the safety harness in the jacket. This weekend should be a good test for it.

I'd also be interested in hearing others' reviews / opinions of the Under Armour Rut Scent Control garb as well..

I just bought the Rut jacket & pants as well, and looking forward to the first sit in them this weekend. I just got rid of the Scent Lok Full Season pants & jacket (with liner). They were nice, but just didn't cut it for me later in the season. Even with a mid layer & warm base under it, it was VERY drafty to me.

I'm thinking the rut gear will prove to be different. It seems to be a little thicker, and the fit for me was great. And, I still had enough room to wear a mid windproof fleece under it for those cold sits, along with my base.

All the little detailed perks of it are nice too...laces clip on the bottom of the pants, zip up pant legs, front jacket pockets with tethers, harness zipper & pockets in the lower back for warmers. All nice "extra" features to me.

I have the pants and jacket, plenty warm, and good layering material. I will make it deep into the season with this gear. I also like the fact the burrs and other clingy things can be rubbed right off. As far as scent control, well we all know that is hocus pokus and it is not the reason I purchased it.