• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

holey moley! We got snow!!!

Paul Rohweller

After a couple somewhat snowlacking winters, last weekend here in the detroit lakes area we were pummeled with about 20 to 24 inches of the fluffy white stuff. I finally had time to dig my indy out of the snow and take the cover off and go for a short ride this afternoon, man, it was actually hard to get around behind the house and out in the field if you stopped you were gonna be stuck, pure powder bliss. Got home and hooked up the cutter sled and took my almost three year old daughter out for a spin, she likes going with daddy! The riding is good right now in the area, come on up!! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387 home
701-261-9525 cell
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. 425
Quality Bait and Tackle, Detroit Lakes Mn
www.scenictackle.com
North Country Outdoors Radio 99.3 fm
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

I love ice fishing but man, I just cant pass up on all this fresh fluff! WEEEEEE!!! lolol
Saw a kid drop his sled in thru a ditch filled with powder and cattails, all that was sticking out was his helmet, he wasnt going anywhere for awhile.. Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387 home
701-261-9525 cell
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. 425
Quality Bait and Tackle, Detroit Lakes Mn
www.scenictackle.com
North Country Outdoors Radio 99.3 fm
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Ya down here in South Central Minnesota we got over a 1'. I would almost rather go sledding than go fishing sometimes.
I was driving by a drainage ditch a couple of days ago and saw a bunch of people walking in the this field. Well I saw this about 1 mile away, when we got closer the all of a sudden this sled fly's out of the ditch and lands on its side! They were clapping and cheering. He was lucky he got his sled out. Some of them ditches have tons of snow in them, so be careful.

------------------
AKA PikeEye 300

Paul,
we're on our way up Thursday. It's been way too long without snow in Otter Tail Co. Can't wait. Do I sled all day and fish the evening?
So many wonderful options!
Any word on how the fishing has been on Rush Lake Paul / Anyone?
How deep, what color.