• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Which one?

Here is a quick comparison. If you are shooting video the T4i has a nice advantage with better focus capability. Shooting video with manual focus is not something you will do often. I have it on my cameras and only use it in a pinch for a quick shot. If you are doing a lot of video you might consider a separate camera for that.

T4i vs T3i

Has a touch screen Yes vs No - Fewer buttons to worry about and direct interaction with camera menus

Video autofocus Phase detection vs None - Automatically focuses shooting video

Many more cross-type focus points 9 vs 1 - Grab focus in difficult situations

Has in-camera HDR Yes vs No - combines multiple exposures to capture high dynamic range

Better maximum light sensitivity 12,800 ISO vs 6,400 ISO - The T4i's maximum light sensitivity is 1 f-stop better.

Shoots faster 5 fps vs 3.7 fps - Around 40% faster continuous shooting

Better boost ISO 25,600 ISO vs 12,800 ISO - The T4i's boost ISO is 1 f-stop better