• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Mille Lacs GTG

amateurfishing

yeah but the setup is not nearly as good if you bunk somewhere else.....checked mcquoids and u have to pay for both fri & sat, then add paying for buffet, etc & its no longer a great value

would love to me sone on here & an opportunity to learn so much and have a great time but dont have the $$$ for staying elewhere

I'm sure there'll be open seats. My boat isn't all that great at trolling (motor doesn't troll down very slow), so I'm also hoping to jump in someone else's. If I do end up bringing it, there'll be an open seat.

Not sure if camping is your thing, but there's always the state parks. Might be a bit chilly, and rain is never fun, but if the weather's nice, camping in late september/ early October is my favorite time of year. That being said, I'll be sleeping inside. smile

McQuoid's Inn is doing $100 for two nights just like Appledoorn's was, the only thing extra is the buffet ($9.95)..it's still a great deal give them a ring they have rooms left 1-800-862-3535

Thx Brad, got in there a week ago as soon as they were added to the event, made this posting a bit b4 that