• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mn High school clays state shoot

Glad too see you shooting. I'm too old for the junior classes now but it was a blast when I shot them. Look in the state shoot past winners and my name is in their for state handicap champion in 2000 plus winning a few of the zone shoots the viking shoot and calf and steer a couple times.

Stick with it,it's a spendy sport but is so much fun and you meet great people. If I where you I would spend more cash on shooting practice handicap and when you can start shooting 96's or better head to the Missouri Fall Handicap play all the options and rake in the cash.

The Grand Nationals is another not to miss shoot, I lost in a shoot off eek I had never shot white clays under the lights they look so huge but are easy to miss.

Good luck and keep your head on the stock,if you have anymore questions feel free to post or PM me.