• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mad Men? Anyone?

McGurk

Saw the latest season premeire after watching it religiously up to this point, and I gotta say I may be done with it. Not that it was bad, but that it didn't get me emotionally invested about the characters as they had done before...

I totally agree with you. Last night's episode could have been about 1 hr 15 min shorter. There were several scenes that just never seemed to end and the drama just wasn’t all that dramatic. I turned off the TV last night and just had kind of a blah feeling about it.

The BEST scene was in the break room with the guy describing what he'd do to Meagan and she's standing behind him.

The Wife and agree with you that for a 17-month "break" the content of the season premier was pretty lame. it may have run its course.

I'm totally hooked on Hell on Wheels now...

My fav line was from Roger to Joan in the office:

"There's my baby... now move that brat out of the way so I can see her."

Then he takes the baby and studies him more than looks at him, while Joan smiles and looks at Roger. They both know it's his but no one else does...

Honestly, I don't think I would have stuck around this long if it wasn't for Rogers consistant laugh-out-loud lines and delivery.

whoa-oh, Fat Betty (bam-A-lam)

Thin Betty had a child (bam-A-lam)

Appetite gone wild (bam-A-lam)

She said "Got a Tumor on my mind" (bam-A-lam)

The dam thing's Benign (bam-A-lam)

I said "Phew" Fat Betty (bam-A-lam)

She really eats that pie (bam-BA-lam)

You know that's no lie (bam-BA-lam)

She ain't rock steady (bam-BA-lam)

Hope dinner's ready (bam-BA-lam)

Ate a whole Easter ham (bam-BA-lam)

New life is a sham(bam-BA-lam)

Well she's eating ice cream (bam-BA-lam)

Boy, she likes ice cream (bam-BA-lam)

BAM-BA-LAM

That kid is going to have to "toughen up" to make it work. He is a carbon copy of a young Don and I see Don getting a bit competitive with him sooner than later, as he has the same "it" that Don does.

Jesus, Don; it was just sex. No need to kill her... Oh, it was a fever dream (I called the first time she was at his house). Nice to see Don's subconcious doesn't want affairs anymore, either. Catch the parallel with the 9 coeds story and Don's actions in his dream?

I feel so sorry for Sally. She needs parents more than most kids, and even though there are 4 candidates (Don and Meghan, Betty and Lurch), she has none.

I totally agree. I thought the other shows would be a snooze, but this one was pretty awesome.

Sally--Secanol and passed-out under the sofa. That poor girl is in the hurt-bag already.

I hate seeing Roger being made such a douche of by Peter--Man...