• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lab Training Video - Bill Hillmann

DaSwede

I've been looking for a used copy of Bill Hillmann's "Training a Retriever Puppy" DVD. New it costs $130. I'm not saying it's not worth that much, I'm just not willing to pay that much wink.

Does anyone know where to pick up a copy of it? I looked on Amazon and another online auction site that starts with an E, but there is nothing there. Wondering if there are other places to look?

Getting British Lab in June, so I want to brush up on training techniques. It's been about 12 years since the last time!!!

Whats the breeding on your new puppy? And where's he/she comming from? J/K

We are getting a pup from Old Oak Kennels outside Blooming Prairie. The sire is Sam (Rockenhart Voyager) and the dam is Addie. All the credentials are listed on their HSOforum.

Addie is the sweetest dog that I met in our kennel visits. We got to see Sam work and that was something really special to watch.

Bill Hilmann's video is well worth it. Over on [Note from Admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank You]in their forum and classifieds area you can post a WTB add and usually get a once viewed copy for around $80-$100 so they hold their resale value. If you buy new you can resell it quite easily.

Bill Hilmann's video is well worth it. Over on [Note from Admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank You]in their forum and classifieds area you can post a WTB add and usually get a once viewed copy for around $80-$100 so they hold their resale value. If you buy new you can resell it quite easily.

Maybe you can message me the name of the site since that didn't come through.

It's

[Note from Admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank You]

I agree it's well worth the money, the best puppy vid. out there. Try to find a used one, but if you have to spend the money on a new one, $130.00 is peanuts in the grand scheme of things..

Boy the forumn police are out hot and heavy

Go on line and google a "forumn" that is designed specifically for "training" the breed "retriever" that you are getting.

Trying to help the guy out in the worst way..

I will do that. Thanks!