• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My reloading Photos

I Said I would post some photos if I figured out how to, so I think I got it, here are a few pics, and you can notice this has grown a bit for me over the short time, all things are going well, just need more guns to load for! :-)

full-32670-17445-loadingarea3.jpg

full-32670-17446-loadingarea2.jpg

full-32670-17447-loadingarea1.jpg

full-32670-17448-cleanedbrass.jpg

full-32670-17449-casetrimmer.jpg

Looks like a great set-up Josh. When I started to reload, I didn't realize just how addicting it can be. Lot's of variables including powder choice, bullets, brass, primers... the list goes on and on. In the long run, I do not save money reloading, but that is my fault cuz I like to experiment to much.

I just started a month or so ago... i really like the hornady classic kit... had the things I kind of wanted, thus the reason I went with it... So far i have a set of RCBS dies, that I have used, and a set of hornady dies to start using, we well as a set of Lee Dies for my 3030 to try... so, once I have finally loaded for each caliber i will have a better idea on which dies i like best... Hornady also offers some nice rebates on bullets for purchasing some of there items....

You're gonna need a brass tumbler for sure...and eventually you'll want to convert your case trimmer to run off that drill, much easier when you've got a 1,000 rounds that need to be trimmed...and you should always have at least 1 pound of every powder you could possibly use for each calibur on hand and a least a thousand each of small rifle, small rifle magnum, large rifle and large rifle magnum at your disposal as well...And you should also have every brand of reloading mannual there is and a chonograph to check the speed of each load...you're gonna have some fun now!!