• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Nomads

itchmesir

was posted elsewhere... just started watching it.. so far its a great documentary... wasn't sure where to post it.. but figured this may be the most suitable forum...

Them old folks got it right.. .retire... sell your house and buy an RV and just roam.. only way i'd ever own an RV myself..

It is a few years down the road for us, but that is exactly what my wife and I plan to do for the 1st 2 years of retirement. Sell the house put the money in the bank. Fire up the truck load up the 5th wheel and go. We don't plan on doing it forever, but we figure we can see most the US and Canada in 2 years and if we need to stretch it to 3 years, what the heck.

When my gf is done with her 2nd degree... she wants to be a traveling nurse.. I think it's a pretty sweet idea... i've been a cook my whole life and honestly finding a job cooking anywhere can be just as easy... maybe not always be ideal.. but it is pretty easy.. i'd love to be able to live out of an RV and work here and there and fish all across the US laugh