• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Exercise

fish4u

Went to the doctor today and he told me i need more exercise so i went out and chiseled my other spearhole 26x30 with 18 inches of ice that is enough exercise for one day.Now i know why i have a auger and saw Happy fishing

Reminds of 7-8 years ago my buddy and I went to URL for the first time with a hand auger. We were too cheap to buy a gas auger. Hand augering through 3 feet of ice will give you a work out as well.

I think both of us went and bought gas augers the next week.

I still don't think I have used a hand auger since that trip.

i have been chiseling all my holes this year. well since we got back from winnie. good work out and want to know how to make my chisels better so what better way to do that than use it for more than chop my block in half or break the house loose.

i actually think its almost as fast as sawing a hole.