• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gills and pumpkin seeds.

bmc

I was out today on Bass Lake by Cohasset and did pretty well on the gills and pumpkinseeds. All were caught on ice fishing jigs and chartruse Gulp and a bobber. I suppose 6-8 of the 'gills were in the 8-9" range and I caught a couple pumpkinseeds that were right around 8" give or take a little. I'm glad to see the 5 fish limit on this lake for sunnies, it's been pounded hard over the years and size has went downhill, but seems to be recovering. Those pumpkinseeds sure are pretty, I'd like to get a couple mounted but am wondering how big they get? Has anyone caught any monster pumpkinseeds?

Brian

I fished there for a couple summers back in the late fifties/early sixties. Caught my first walleye from that lake...1st northern as well. Always had good fishing. We stayed at Sunset Point Resort. We stopped by there once a few years ago just to ...remember. Memories. Still a beautiful body of water.

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
Catch-n Tackle
[email protected]