• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Matt and BDR

CrappieJohn

Het guys...remember our little cookout a few weeks back and the little stream that you commented on that runs thru the park behind me? Well....things have changed a little over the last few days. I'm sending a pic to you Matt to insert here to let everyone see "my backyard" now. Quite a change, eh?

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
Catch-n Tackle
[email protected]

Yep, I remember the little stream, but it looks different in the pictures you sent me wink.gifgrin.gif ...

47b4d831b3127cceb05f1dedb5a30000001610

47b4d831b3127cceb05f1de834960000001610

What do ya say Tom...you up for a little tubing down river grin.gif I bet we could make it quite a ways grin.gif

Watch out for the girls on the rocks under the bridge, I hear they cause some problems grin.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

In the second picture, the rise in the water is about 10-12 feet vertically over normal flow. In the middle of the picture there is actually a park with picnic tables and such....all under water. These pics, incidently, are taken right out of my back yard and are of the point of meeting between the Zumbro River and Cascade Creek in Rochester.

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
Catch-n Tackle
[email protected]