• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for best place to go this weekend to catch crappies

Hey I'm looking for the best place to go this weekend to catch some nice crappies I'm from Big Lake, MN which is near St Cloud distance is no factor. Been shore fishing around here and haven't had much luck just little sunnies and crappies. If anyone is going out this weekend and have a couple extra spots on their boat and wouldn't mind taking me and my gf out fishing that would be greatly appreciated.

Rookie,

This is a month past due, but I'm always interested in a fishing partner. I have a 16 foot Tracker. I live in Coon Rapids. E-mail me if interested in going fishing whenever. Right now I'm unemployed and available whenever. Let me know [email protected]

Uncle Dave, if you need a fishing partner, there's always me! I'm in Fridley. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif I'm always looking for someone with a boat with experience in fishing that can show me a few tricks of the trade.

E-mail me if any of you are looking to head out. I usually go once a week. Wouldn't mind more. We usually go crappie and/or sunnie fishing. I wouldn't mind trying some walleye fishing. Maybe bass or pike too. Let me know. I'm unemployed right now and have time. [email protected]

P.S. I live in Coon Rapids.

[This message has been edited by Uncle Dave (edited 06-29-2004).]