• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muckboots...

A while back Rick and I spent some time on the water fishing craps right after ice-out. He was wearing a pair of fine looking boots that he called "muckboots". Theyhad the appearance of short neoprene waders. I have several pairs of what I call knee boots, similar in looks, but a world apart in design. Today I received my pair of test boots and they are looking gooooood! The comfort rating is what has my attention. These boots are rated for -20 to 60 degrees. Now for boots rated that low you usually end up with clunkers unless you spend a fortune and rely on leather or saddlecloth, but these boots are not the least bit combersome. They fit like a glove and weigh little. The tread is not that airbob stuff that makes you feel like you are standing on spaghetti. It is aggressive and self cleaning. These are quality boots! Anyone interested in the manufacturer's scoop can find out more at muckbootsonline.com. There you will find all of the fine preoducts available including full-coverage bug suits. Bear hunters should be able to capitalize on both of these products...the boots to keep your trail scent-free, your feet dry and the suit to keep you bugless.Check these products out...

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom
muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
[email protected]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

So far these boots have come in most handy at the access and especially when shore fishing. They are very comfortable at 20 degrees up to 74 degrees for me.

Lighweight, tough-durable, good traction, waterproof, and easy on and off (snug fit-it molds itself to your foot).

I still have to test out the mosquito suit (buzz-off). It looks very good. They have nice socks too.

The Muckboots will also come in very handy for deer hunters, turkey hunters, stream anglers, any moist environment use, horse lovers, and any agricultural workers. They are comfortable over the course of a long days work.

Click the link below for more info.
http://muckbootsonline.com
Outstanding Boots!! smile.gif