• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

united jigsticker...got cooked!

Tom can cook a mean meal on the grill, and I don't doubt that one bit...

Well, I got cooked myself...No, I didn't mis-type that.

I got COOKED. The sun was out in full force this afternoon, and I look like a lobster. smile.gif

Oh, the Crappies? I found some in 7 feet of water, but nothing over 9".

Oh well, better luck next time to me. smile.gif

Don't worry, Be happy! smile.gif

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]

Ah, UJ, you cave -dwellers need to get out more is all. Here's what I recommend...Find the little lady a day job. You take a night job. When you get off work, she'll be gone so you may as well take your boat with you to your job. That way you can head directly to the drink. Take the center seat out of the Lund and put in a lazy boy recliner. Zip strip the remote for the trolling motor to the foot rest of the chair. Lean back and enjoy life. If you get tired, toss out the anchor, turn on the tunes and nod.If the weather threatens, tarp your carcass. You see? No problem getting out to fish and no excuses for getting burned like that....you'll get toasted on a regular basis. Even coverage of the sun's rays will turn you into a red-skinned adonnis in no time and then when you are sixty, you can tell all those pretty nurses how things were when you were young, foolish and wondering where they were when you were that adonnis. Be good though and tell them the dangers of sunburn while the doctor is pulling your hide off along with the attached melanomas. Use sunscreen, keep your carcass covered, and you won't have so many stories to tell, but you'll have all your pieces and parts to tell the stories you do have.

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom
muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by CrappieTom (edited 05-10-2004).]

Oh, Tom, thank you!

I used to work construction...I know all about being toasted day after day..and even for me, after a while, it finally didn't happen anymore.

I am off to the drink...Catch up with ya'll later.

(btw, she HAS a DAY job, I have a night Job, and that IS what's happening right now!) smile.gif

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]