• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Indoor League Fargo?

vexilareye

We did have one at Lake Agassiz Bowmen in Fargo. I want to say we started in January and went as long as there was interest. It was a weekly thing that you paid for if you came with no cumulative points and was more for fun than competition. There are also a few 3D shoots in the area during the winter months. There is also a league shoot at Sandhills Archers but I really have no info on that. I was told you had to be a member out there to shoot the league and I wasn't so I didn't look any further.

If you are interested in checking out the range at Lake Agassiz you can let me know and I can try and meet you up there over lunch hour or in the evening. Scoot is also a member there and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to show you around as well.