• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crappie Fever

Yeah, Matt Johnson has been slaying the slabs all winter, and I gotta say I envy the guy.
Not nescessarily because of his natural knack for finding the fish and consistantly getting them to bite, (not that it wouldn't be easy to envy a guy like that) but because the guy has found the TIME to go do it.

So, just yesterday, I realized the ice has started to pull away from a few shorelines, and I remembered, my boat likes to go fishing too!

Well, folks, I got the itch, and I will do anything to make my boat happy too, after all, it's my one true "baby", so when the ice melts, get out of the way, cuz I got to take my boat fishing!

WARM WEATHER BE WITH US ALL!!!

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by united jigsticker cuz he's a swell guy and one heck of a Crappie angler (edited 03-05-2004).]

UJ....You have just proven that the dead do rise! Is it work or women that keeps you off the internet? And the ice/water? Word has it that the reason Matt is doing so good is that you offer him no competition and I know when I'm out-gunned..Tell you what you need to do....take the boat and go to Red Wing dam and fish for some waldos/sauger, just to get the knots out of your gut. Take the little lady along. Good to hear from you!

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom
[email protected]

Well alot of us are stuck on crappies.Some crappies have magnets on them.I do.

I'm really looking forward to black ice time, and the open water.Fishings only going to get better from this time on.

Good luck all and have fun!

CM

Hey UJ,
Thanks for the kind words. But remember, I have mentors like you and CrappieTom smile.gif Good to hear from you again, and good luck on the crappies!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

It is both work and women (a woman I should say) in even proportions my friend that has kept me from my hobbie, passion, and skill.

I think it would be very interesting to see the results of a "fish off" between Matt and myself. However, I don't feel like losing, so it may not be a great idea (at least for my end of the bargain).

I better go get the boat. I can feel it now!!!

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]