• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sat.- Early Ice Crappies

going out on early ice to a private lake on saturday and it is packed with crappies, so ill reply what we get out there, we usually get 30-50 cause its private and its rarely fished...ill write saturday about how it went, and anybody else goin out should write there early ice findings...

kingkid... went out to the river back water yesterday there was about 4" of ice. fished from 1:30 to 6:30 caught 7 crappies 2 over 13" I dont think that they are in there full force yet but when they are it can be awesome. going back out tonight to a little lake up north hope to catch a few more slabs........hooked on crappies.

Same as above ackotz.

Please click the "Register" link above and read it thoroughly. Please, do not put a post up even close to this type again.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-08-2003).]

ACKOTZ....I can't see where this guy stepped on your toes, so lighten up. There are plenty of "private" waters around where people can often times get access to fish. Often times not. It is the information and sharing of experiences that make this site.... whether on public or private waters. If his reporting on fishing a private structure annoys you, go find one of your own and then you too can relate to us about it.

------------------
Sure life happens- why wait....The Crapster....good fishing guys!
[email protected]

kingkid...i hope that other peoples negative attitudes dont stop you from posting on this site. it does not matter were you fish private, public or on the moon you're fishing and that is all that matters...

Kingkid, Platow.... I see you are both quite new to Fishingminnesota and want to take a minute to welcome both of you aboard! And welcome to the Crappie Forum as well! We hope to get to hear from you as you find success in your adventures, both thru the hard water and atop of the soft. From pro-staff to new-comers, we all have tricks, secret techniques and tales of all kinds to share...that is the core of this site. Welcome and enjoy!

------------------
Sure life happens- why wait....The Crapster....good fishing guys!
[email protected]