• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally...

CrappieJohn

I finally managed to get out to fish this morning with Mike from Hookedonfishing in Rochester. We were shore fishing on Mississippi River backwaters in pool five and found crappies everywhere we went.Mike managed a nice smallie of about three pounds on a spinner he was field tesing and exactly 50% of the crappies I caught were taken on the new Bio Bait Larvae formula. I used a small piece on the hook of a 1/32 ounce jig head and could catch the craps just as though I were ice fishing. I managed two fish off one small piece before the sunfish ate it off the hook. There was always something chewing on it. The stuff works and it will be interesting to see what the ice fishing will show using it. Bio Bait will soon be available thru Catch-n Tackle and from this site. Plastics took the other half of the fish...1/32 jighead,2" twisters. Craps were generally shallow for this time of year..3'... and hit very well. Lots of fun and just good to get out for a bit.

------------------
Sure life happens- why wait....The Crapster....good fishing guys!
[email protected]