• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting shows

eyeguy 54

How many of you can watch a hunting show in peace with your dog at your side? I have two beagles and am finding I have to sneak away to watch one or put them in their kennels. Otherwise, half of the television screen is obscured by leaping, baying hounds. I swear if dogs were allowed to track dead deer in this state, I'd be pulling them out quite often to help friends and neighbors. They instinctively take a to a deer trail in our woods when I walk them and really go nuts sometimes, barking and whining. I've checked the trail cam we have sometimes afterward and its often when deer have been through not long ago.

I can tell it's time to hunt... Sick of them all.

On top of that they are all the same...."give me a minute" or "I'm just shaking"

"BBD"

Oh and dont forget to tell us the name of the deer...............duh

I digress,

Gosh I need to get in a tree!

I can't wait until january finally rolls around and the fishing shows start up again. It seems that as soon as June hits, all the fishing programming is replaced with hunting.

My girlfriend always says that the only thing more boring that fishing on TV is hunting on TV.. lol

it is true that the outdoor channel and the sportsman channel do have a lot of hunting shows on right now but if you want all fishing shows you may want to look at getting WFN or world fishing network. i have dish and i pay 4 bucks a months to have it put on. good luck.

1. Gun It with Benny Spies (Best show on TV. Definetly not out there to make himself look like the greatest hunter of all time, he knows what its all about, doesnt take himself too seriously, and doesnt look like he just walked out of a Cabelas.)

Totally agree. Probably my favorite hunting show. He's not out there to promote products and all of that annyoing stuff. He's out there for a good time. Gotta love the "Toaster".