• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

berkley gulp

I was just cruising around the forum rooms and saw the great number of fishermen that use gulp baits. Now dont get mad at me but i want to let you all know you are paying way to much for them baits. Since i live in worthington MN spirit lake iowa is only 20 min. away. that is where my best friend work at the berkley plant making the power baits and gulp baits. since he is my friend i can get pounds of whatever plastic bait i need and for next to nothing. i bought a bulk bag of mortor oil gulp minnows for 5 dollars. they where still on molding. i plucked them all off and counted 100. not bad for 5 bucks. all tho it is all the same color. but i will have to agree they are a good plastic for trolling. and they dont die or get bit of by bullheads or perch.