• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winnie Report's from Dec 28-29

Haven't been up to Winnie in a week. What are the latest reports from you guy's regarding eye's or Perch? Where and at what depth? OK, you can generalize. We"ll figure out the rest.....

------------------

I'm heading up to Winnie on Feb 13-15 (6hr drive for me). I've never fished it before and I'm looking for any tips I can find for catching perch and/or walleyes there.

PS: I'll be staying at Nodak Lodge in Benes. Is it a decent place?

Thanks in advance!

------------------
Wade

We were up on Winnie Jan 24-27. We fished out of the Pines by the Dam and did very well. We limited out on perch and caught 3 northern and 1 eye 24" had to stick the eye back in the hole but had plenty to eat. If you take your fillets to the Gosh Dam Place they cook them for you and hook you up with fries, cole slaw, beans and toast at a very reasonable price.

Bobberboy and Wadinator, You guys might want to post these replies on the current Winnie general page report. This is useful and timley information you have provided but tends to get lost in archived posts. Get em' up there and we'll start a livley topic!!
Bobberboy, thanks for the reports-we need more reports like this! Always Searchin'