• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sweedish Pimples

I like the silver with the red strip down the middle or the green strip. I enjoy fishing them, great action. My fav is with a minnow head. Also with size if I'm jigging with a smaller size and getting baby perch or something, to move up sizes will usually move up my size of catch as well.

I love the plain silver 1/4 oz spoon during the morning low light periods and day. At night i use the silver with the glow strip both work well and normally i tip with a minnow head and sometimes the tail. I Like these lures over deep water breaks and dropoffs because of their erratic movements

FI

I find the chartruse a hot lure at times as well as prism green. Early ice they seem to hammer the largest size then work my way down as the season progress. I also like to put larger trebles on the medium sized pimples.