• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

E3 Discussions

Nick Kuhn

Figure I'll make a thread for all E3 announcements.

So far I've seen Mass Effect 3, MW3 (Nov. 8th launch), an HD remake of Halo CE as well as an announcement of a new trilogy (ie Halo 4, 5, and 6), and a whole bunch of things utilizing Kinect features.

Sony announced a cool solution to split screen gaming. Basically taking advantage of 3d TVs so that two people playing the same game will see different things on the same TV. Probably more useful with a headset while the lady of the house is trying to watch dancing with the stars IMO.

Sony announced a cool solution to split screen gaming. Basically taking advantage of 3d TVs so that two people playing the same game will see different things on the same TV. Probably more useful with a headset while the lady of the house is trying to watch dancing with the stars IMO.

I don't think that is how it would work. When playing a 2 player game each player could wear glasses that would only allow them their "screen" without seeing the other's. You could then play a 2 player game full screen instead of split screen.

Lots of good games coming out during the holidays. (BF3, MW3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, etc....) I know its the shopping season, but you'd think they would want to spread it out a little. End of the school year (now) would seem to be a great time for one of the shooters to come out, as the multi-player would be crazy for the next few months.

Not sure what to think of the next Gen Nintendo console. I don't get how having two screens is a good thing, while trying to play something fast paced. Also for trying to go after "hard core games" they didn't announce many games that fit that description, just the normal Mario/Zelda stuff.

The Sony hand held looks good, but not sure how it will fare against the DS.