• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CKat Sale

Just wanted to let everyone know that every CKat custom fishing rod is on sale. Take a look at all the custom fishing rods I have and decide which one you would like to have. I am offering EVERY model at 10% off. Order your CKat today so you can have the finest fishing rod made when the big ones start biting!

------------------
Jim Reed
www.countrykatfishing.com

My finished rods run about the same weight as the GLX series. The sensitivity is also that of a GL3 and the IMX. A lot of your sensitivty does not not come from the blank, it comes from how the reel seat is mounted to the blank. I have several E-Glass catfishing rods in Texas that are more sensitive than some of the finest mass produced fishing rods made by several of the well known companies. The modulus ratings in the IMX and the GLX are so high and so thin walled that they can be a very fragile blank if not taken care of very well. Like I say on my site, These rods are not a showpiece, they are designed to be used and scratched up.
Personnaly, I would put them head to head with any other blank in the world and mine would come out on top in the long run.

Just in case you didn't know. Loomis is not owned by Gary anymore. Granted he still works there. It has been owned by Shimano for several years now.

------------------
Jim Reed
www.countrykatfishing.com

[This message has been edited by countrykat (edited 03-20-2003).]