• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

5 new ways to catch Walleye

5 new ways to catch walleye

Few more Fish Creek spinners to think about.

Off the bank or shore

1/5oz Glass Armadillo - reflective glass and noisy friction discs

156w420h279.JPG

Trolling a crawler

Worm Prop - wire strung double prop double hook bait rig small lip hook and long shank stringer

F538_360.jpg

Glass Armadillo - wire strung, reflective glass, noisy discs, double aberdeen hooks on 15# mono

WalleyeProp02_360.jpg

Paddlefish - wire strung, 4 props stir up a lot of vibration, double aberdeen hooks on 15# mono

WalleyeProp03_360.jpg

Worm Bling - single prop, prism eyes lacquered to flat glass bead, tri-color zonker strips tied on brass tube, double aberdeen hooks on 15# mono

WB4_360.jpg

K, Boar, take you up on it! I'd love to get somebody in MN or WI or SD or ND fishing walleyes with these.

We have a fish photo offer that gets you free spinners for every picture sent that was caught on a FCS spinner. Has some rules, but pretty simple. 1 picture = 1 free spinner. Buy four spinners, you can send me a picture for a free one.

Buy 12, you can send 3 pictures and I'll send you 3 more.

I put the pictures on the HSOforum, so picture of a fresh catch looks best.

Anyway, I'll be putting a walleye drawing on the blog for June in the next few days. Noise on the Line Blog Stop by and comment to enter.

hey 5crows, MIGHT be fishing lake of the Woods next weekend, can you get me a few by thursday? I have an opportunity to maybe get out. looking at a minnow harness in the orange armidillo an same in the crawler harness. Boar

I can ship them tomorrow priority. I don't know what USPS will say for arrival by Thu, I would think no problem, but haven't seen your address and dont know your carrier.

Order 2 of each (or more) and your in the fish photo contest. I 'might' front you the winning spinner, lol.

Use the - HotSpot - discount code to get 20% off. I'll pay the extra bump on postage for priority if there is any.

If you dont see what you want on the HSOforum, send me an email or PM explaining what you want - [email protected] - I think I got it except do you want them with silver or brass swing blades or one of each?

Also, the Armadillos in Walleye Fishing category on HSOforum are 1/8oz. We make a 1/5oz version this year and could do that size if you prefer. I can post a picture later tonight when/if I see your order come in.

I like doing custom, but dont build until I see the order, guys been known to change their minds. Then the order lays around, in the way, and I end up spinning my wheels and throwing away wire, harness, etc. to salvage the other hard stuff and putting away small salvaged components aint fun, dont take me down that rathole.. lol. But be more than happy to do my part to help get you to LoW.

Was writting your response when it came in. Let me look at it and I'll PM any questions, looks like you answered mine on blade.

PM'd you a picture, Boar. Also a question or two.