• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Creek Spinners - Noise on the Line

Hi, here's some information about Fish Creek Spinners a new Hot Spot Outdoors Advertiser.

We make hand-crafted fishing spinners and spinnerbaits. The company is located in Superior, Colorado. I run the company with my son Ben.

We have been making and selling our products in the US for 12 years and have customers in about 35 states. Not many in Minnesota, yet. I grew up in northern Wisconsin fishing trout, northerns, and walleyes. Ended up in Colorado, but thats a different story.

The spinners use faceted glass and noisy friction discs for added underwater vibration. Our most popular model is the Armadillo. We started making Northern Pike, Muskie and Bass products last year. Even a few Walleye models!

Here's a HSO member discount code - HotSpot - 20% thru July 4th,2011

Here's a few more links if you feel like you want to look around. We have lots of different tackle to think about.

We're a small, friendly and adaptive US company that takes pride in offering quality products and enjoying what we do. I look forward to getting some in your hands and on your lines. We measure our progress cast by cast.

Fish Creek Spinners interview by a Minnesota blogger

Interview with John Delaney by Ben G Outdoors

Fish Creek Spinners HSOforum

Noise on the Line Blog - Spinner drawings - News - Information

I'm looking forward to participating in the forum and getting to know some of you.

Noise on the Line!

Here's some pictures of our products; we've got small ones, medium, and large spinners. Spinnerbaits, Trolling cowbells, and Walleye bait rigs.

We can accomodate some amount of custom work, depending on your urgency, our schedules and our component availability.

Plenty more pictures on the HSOforum and webstore. Check them out if your interested.

Give me a call if you like. Be happy to talk fishing with you and hear what you have to say. (303)949-9174

Walleye bait rigs

WB2_360.jpg

F526_360.jpg

WalleyeProp02_360.jpg

WalleyeProp01_360.jpg

Spinners

SnipSmall.JPG

SnipMedium.JPG

SnipLarge.JPG

Spinnerbaits - 1/2oz, 1oz,1 1/2oz, 2oz

SnipSB.JPG

SnipSB2.JPG