• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hail storm at Target Field!

The weather was way more interesting than the game, wish I stayed out on the road! oh well here are some pics!

storm edge sneaking in on unsuspecting twins fans

storm1-2.jpg

the sky looking more stormy, a rumble of thunder gets some attention

storm2-1.jpg

storm3.jpg

A little sun peeks through and lights things up a bit before...

hail1.jpg

hail6.jpg

It started out as light rain, the drops got bigger, then the hail came! the biggest I could find in the stands around 2 inches, but some bigger than golfballs could be seen on the field!

hail2.jpg

hail5.jpg

hail3.jpg

hail7.jpg

thanks for the pictures. that's quite the hail. about the same size at my house a couple of years ago. we missed the storm yesterday, we were right in the "safe" area between the cells. sirens went of 3 times last night. thanks again. good luck.

I was there as well and probably sitting very close to you, judging by your pictures. We were right over the twins Dugout, row 6. It snuck up on us from behind. Agree that the weather was the highlight of the evening. Crazy-cool looking sky.