• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Roll yur own Tip/s of the Month

I find that the RCBS standard bullet puller is helpful when needing to remove bullets for whatever reason, ie. "mistakes" or finding out your new lot of Varget doesn't shoot the same as before (tight bolt lift) and you need to adjust your powder weight on 150 pieces of loaded ammo. Keep in mind the load worked for 15 years....

Very easy to use and doesn't hurt the bullets. It has been a good tool to have in the reloading room.

Shoot straight,

WG

"I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning." - Old Hunter

great tip on the equipment, I only have the impact (hammer style) remover and I have had to fix mistakes before, it stinks.....

we moved into our new house in November and I finally have the press set up. Going to try and get caught up on all those empty cases I have sitting around.....

A real added reloading bench time saver for me has been the RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center:

Reloading.jpg

I use this to prep new brass for the chamfering and deburring flash hole. It is also set up for cleaning primer pockets and neck cleaning brushes. It has been a big time and effort saver when doing hundreds of new brass and reloads for that varmint exterminating death ray toy and paper puncher. smile

Shoot Straight,

WG

Great tip WG. I will add that if you use a light pair of leather gloves they will give you added gripping power, cutting the cramping "crab claw" feeling that one gets after gripping the brass after a while.