• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Taking the puppy to the vet

Glock

It was time yesterday to take the new puppy to the vet for another round of puppy shots. My little girls have insisted on going to all of the vet visits. Of course there are shots involved at each of these visits. Both were upset after the last visit after all they reasoned shots hurt us so they must hurt Molly the dog! My wife and I assured them it doesn’t hurt Molly like it does humans. But on yesterdays visit the vet got questioned as soon as she walked in. The vet also told them it doesn’t hurt her like it does when humans get shots. Our oldest (age 7) got up, walked over to the exam table in front of Molly. Looks her in the eyes and says “this isn’t suppose to hurt Molly, if it does let me know.” She then looks up at the vet and says “ If Molly says your hurting her, you are going to hear it from me and that isn’t going to be good!” There was silence for a few seconds after all how many times do you get the business from a kid when giving a dog a shot huh? The vet assured her it wouldn’t hurt. I think there was a sign of relief after the shots from dog, kid and vet.

We'll see what next months visit will bring1

Glock

The vet tried not to laugh and we told her we were sorry for what was said. She just said that she was proud that the girls were protective of their dogs. The oldest is protective of "her" dog.Just didn't think it included giving the business to the vet crazy